Decorative Window Films
Apply Llumar, or Solyx Decorative Window Films to glass to create beautiful privacy screens, partitions and architectural statements at a fraction of the cost of etched glass. Decorative films also block up to 99% of the UV light to reduce fading and protect valuable interiors. Best of all, when styles change you can update the look without replacing the window.
Read on to Discover & Compare the Benefits of Decorative Window Films
- Partially or fully conceal without blocking light
- Beautifully complement architectural styles from historic to contemporary
- Create private, intimate spaces that still feel open and sunlit.
- Exterior windows and interior partitions.
- Varied levels of privacy and light diffusion, plus a selection of effects from dusted to etched to silvery.
- A practical pairing of minimal patterns and gradual transitions
- These multi-tasking films allow you to emphasize what’s attractive and disguise what’s not.
- Adjustable control features make it possible to maintain a professional look, no matter how messy the work at hand.
- Variety of geometric and organic patterns
- Orient gradient opacity at the top, bottom or side of your glass surface, depending on your desired effect.
- Designed to bring both originality and privacy to commercial spaces.
- Create varying moods and coverage levels by skillfully shifting just three elements: matte areas, translucent areas, and surface finish.
- A true complement to creativity, with a range of patterns is versatile enough to harmonize with spaces from quirky to corporate, cheerful to thoughtful, and spacious to intimate.
- Design element that adds personality and style.