Virtually insulation – Comfortable inside. No matter what’s happening outside.
Enhance comfort and efficiency all year with 3M Thinsulate Window Film Climate Control 75
- Helps improve increased insulation performance, similar to adding an additional pane to the
- Improves comfort during cold winter months.
- Provides comfort and savings in summer months with “heat rejection” technology.
- Neutral appearance, maintains the buildings appearance.
- Helps extend the life of furnishings by reducing harmful UV rays.
- Comprehensive 3M warranty
Historic Minnesota Governor’s Residence
1,000 sq ft installation of 3M Thinsulate – Window Film Climate Control 75
- Historic property that could not change the look of the building
- Single pane windows, caused cold, drafty areas
- Needed to meet state energy savings goals
Warranty and Limited Remedy: 3M warrants that each 3M product meets the applicable 3M product specification at the time 3M ships the product. 3M MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. If the 3M product does not conform to this warranty, the sole and exclusive remedy is, at 3M’s option, replacement of the 3M product or refund of the purchase price. Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, 3M will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the 3M product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted.